Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Moderator: Dr. Keith Marton, MD, FACP
(Executive in Residence, Health Management Academy)
Join this roundtable to learn the costs and benefits associated with US-based outsourced image post-processing vs. in-house post-processing, and discuss:
- How outsourcing offers an alternative that provides equivalent post-processing quality without the costs associated with an in-house 3D lab.
- How to leverage external vendors to enforce internal standardization and workflow efficiency.
- To what extent outsourcing provides an accordion-like advantage to operations needing both growth and contraction flexibility.
- Alternatives to avoid drowning in fixed costs during slow periods.
You will learn:
- Why other Hospital Administrators have chosen to outsource their image post-processing instead of building a physical 3D Lab inside their hospital.
- The value of shifting post-processing related expenses from Capital Budgets to Operational Budgets.
- How to enforce policy and cost containment through outsourcing.
- How to maintain workflow efficiencies during a pandemic.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR